Calling all nurses, EMTs, or medics: If you can give shots, Fort Bend County needs you! The county is looking for willing, dependable volunteers during this critical time. Medical volunteers can sign up with the Fort Bend County Medical Reserve Corp. Please contact Renee at email@example.com or 281-690-4755.
Please click here if you are in need of rental assistance
Please continue to evaluate your ability to volunteer by considering any recent travel, your physical condition and that you have not been exposed to COVID-19 to the best of your knowledge. Please be aware, even though you may not have any symptoms or you have received a vaccine, you may still carry the virus, so safe distancing policies must be in place at all times and masks must be worn during all mission activities.
Collections for This Week
Vaccination Sites and Helpful Links
Vaccination sites will fill up quickly, please check these links repeatedly to pre-register
- Fort Bend County
- Methodist Hospital or call 346-356-3444 for wait list
- Memorial Hermann
- Harris County or call 832-927-8787 for wait list
- Map of vaccine availability
- Recommended process after vaccination
Other helpful links
Amended or Suspended Activity
- Christ Church Habitat Home #17 is OFFICIALLY DONE!!! Check out the pics here!
- Family Promise continues by providing meals to families - contact Kira at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meals on Wheels will distribute routes from Christ Church on Wednesdays ONLY (delivering 7 days worth of meals)
- H.O.M.E. Project postponed until 2021
- UMCOR Sager Brown mission has been postponed to June 6-11, 2021
- Mission to Uganda has been postponed to August 2021